You can give other administrators the ability to manage one or more of your organizations and appliances. These users then can rename the organization, add, or manage appliances, and users.
This article shares the processes for:
- Adding administrators to MyKerio;
- Resending or revoking pending invitations; and
- Deleting users from organizations.
Adding Administrators to MyKerio
To allow other administrators to manage all the appliances within an organization, you must send them an invitation. Follow these steps to invite:
- Go to Organizations in MyKerio.
- Click the add user icon to invite a user.
- In the Invite User to Organization dialog box, type the user's email address. MyKerio sends an invitation email, and the pending invitation appears in the list of users for the selected organization.
Note: Ensure that the email address is typed correctly. The person that receives the email will have administration rights to your appliances.
The invited user receives the email (as seen below). Clicking the Accept invitation button completes the invitation process, and you can see the new user in your MyKerio organization.
Note: The invitations are valid for seven days. After expiring, the invitations disappear from the list. You can resend or revoke the pending invitations.
Resending or Revoking Pending Invitations
After you send an invitation to the organization, you can:
- Click the resend invite icon to resend a pending invitation. This resets the expiration time of the invitation to seven days.
- Click the cross icon to revoke a pending invitation. This disables all acceptance links for the invitation.
Deleting Users from Organizations
Click the cross icon to delete users from the displayed organization. To delete users from all organizations, you need to delete them from each organization separately.
Confirmation: You can no longer see the deleted users in your relevant MyKerio organizations.