When you first register with MyKerio, one organization is created for you automatically. This article shares the processes for:
Note: An appliance can only be added to one organization.
To add a new organization:
- Go to Organizations in MyKerio.
- In the Organization screen, click the New Organization button.
- In the New Organization dialog box, type a name for your new organization.
- Confirmation: MyKerio creates a new organization.
To manage and take different actions on your organizations in MyKerio, go to Organizations in MyKerio, and:
Click the leave icon to leave the displayed organization;
Click the edit icon to rename the displayed organization; or
- Click the cross icon to delete the displayed organization.
Important: MyKerio deletes the organization even if the organization contains other users and appliances.
Switching Between Organizations
To switch to a different organization:
- In MyKerio, go to Organizations.
- Click the name of the organization.
- In the drop-down menu, select the organization you want to display.