MyKerio records the details of each successful and failed login/logout attempt. These access audit trails provide a means to help accomplish several security-related objectives, including intrusion detection, and problem analysis.
This article shares the process of viewing access records under the option of Access Audit in MyKerio.
Follow these steps:
- Log into MyKerio.
- Go to Settings > Access Audit to view access audit trails.
- On the Access Audit screen, choose the organization.
- (Optionally) use Audit Filters to filter trail records based on:
- The IP Address of the user's machine or device;
- The time range by specifying a Start Date and an End Date; or
- Actions: Login, Logout, or Failed logins.
- Also, you can Apply Filters for certain IPs or action types.